SMS messaging has proven to be a valuable tool in the educational world. With the growing necessity for schools to communicate quicker and more efficiently with students and parents, SMS messaging has proven to be the low cost, efficient and easy communication channel that schools, libraries and universities were looking for.
Uses for SMS in Education include:
- Parent-Teacher meeting (PTA) reminders
- Notifying parents of their child’s bad behavior or tardiness
- Examination score notifications
- Library book availability
- School event notifications